Hydroelectric

Lord Ned

L420: High Member
Feb 11, 2008
It's changed. If you fall past the exit ramps out of the water, SLUURP to death you go.

Sgt.Sausage

Dec 5, 2008
Gameday: Definettly one of my favorite custom arena maps at the moment. This was the first time i played it and textured besides timewarp fortress.

Love the layout, seems to be a great size. Like the use of water and it seems to play pretty well was a great time.

Good job keep it up

Botervloot

L1: Registered
Feb 28, 2009
I would love to help you with this.

You probably don't know me, but I'm a decent mapper. I've had 3 years experience, and I'm willing to help out.

Lord Ned

Feb 11, 2008
Gameday: Definettly one of my favorite custom arena maps at the moment. This was the first time i played it and textured besides timewarp fortress.

Love the layout, seems to be a great size. Like the use of water and it seems to play pretty well was a great time.

Good job keep it up

Thanks.

I would love to help you with this.

You probably don't know me, but I'm a decent mapper. I've had 3 years experience, and I'm willing to help out.

Thanks, but I'm trying to finish this one on my own. :)

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Fun Fact: Matt delayed that post until he'd learn of a new Worms game.

Weak_Y2FC

L1: Registered
Sep 6, 2010
Tested on a 20 player server, A few players thought the map was too small, but out of 20 players only 4 didn't like the map, therefore it is now on Rotation! 8.3.5.63:27015, Great work on the map! At first glance it does appear to be too small, but if you actually look around theres so many different routes to choose from, Really good work!