Hunted.

Rehsa4

L1: Registered
Mar 7, 2008
Actually been reworking on mine recently, hoping to have an alpha playable here by next weekend. This is the Map itself, but I haven't heard from voogru since way back when, so his custom stuff isn't in it.

voogru

Feb 17, 2008
I'm still looking for a mapper, the mapper that wanted to do the hunted map seems to have stopped playing TF2.

Brandished

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 19, 2008
There's supposedly already a small group working on a Hunted remake at Allied Modders (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=73582) as well as another Hunted style map. This is part of the reason I didn't pursue making a Hunted map myself, when there's several different versions of the same map released, the one the community picks up is almost always the first stable version, no matter the quality. The other problem is creating a nice version of a map that gets skipped due to it being confused with a crappy port as they both have the same name.

Off the topic...
Haven't seen any posts from you in a while, voogru. Mind if I pm you some questions about server side plugin stuff? I've been messing around with some alternate gameplay ideas, myself, but haven't been able to get them to work with the current entities available in TF2.

Last edited:

Sirveaux

Jun 23, 2008
My hunted remake

Hey, just a note that I've been working on a hunted remake and have something in beta that's basically finished. I posted it about it over here.