Highpass

KotH Highpass RC2

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Bloodhound

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 3, 2011
Thanks to everyone who congratulated us that Highpass made it into the Tough Break campaign.
And of course a special thanks to everybody who supported the development of Highpass over the past years!

So let's take a quick retrospect:

PenPen

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 24, 2008
Congrats on making it official!

However there's a teleporter exploit found in the map at the slope outside spawn: http://i.imgur.com/MGqlGHm.jpg

Basically the entrance tele can be built on top of the exit, and players who use it will not be able to move, and a teleport loop happens - but I'm not sure if this is the game itself or a map exploit.

Bloodhound

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 3, 2011
Hello PenPen!
Thanks a bunch for the report!
I was working on an updated version anyway, so this a really good moment to tell me.
It's actually a game issue, but I can fix it with a few nobuild brushes.

Thanks fo your effort!

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
Hello PenPen!
Thanks a bunch for the report!
I was working on an updated version anyway, so this a really good moment to tell me.
It's actually a game issue, but I can fix it with a few nobuild brushes.

Thanks fo your effort!

This same thing is possible in so many maps that i don't understand why Valve doesn't simply build some sort of proximity alert, aka you cannot build teleport entrance and exit within 5 meters of themselves in any direction or similiar. Would fix all maps at the same time, where this is possible to do.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Especially considering they've already implemented custom real-time navigation tech to ensure that people can't initiate partner taunts from a spot where other players couldn't get in position. For a taunt. Surely they could throw in something like that for teleporters.