Hi! Im new here! I have questions!

ReD (MAS)

L1: Registered
Dec 10, 2015
Im super late in the tf2 map making hobby and recently ive been inspired by other map makers! I have been wondering..is it worth getting into map making for this game? More specifically: a trade map! I wanted to start off with a trade map because Its much more simple then a normal gamemode map.
Lets say I did complete a map, and its alright. How would someone go about getting people to use your map?

Have a great day!

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Yo!

First off, welcome. You are never late to the TF2 Map making party. Now is actually probably the best time to get into it. Its worth is what *you* make it. We (here at least) aren't known for making trademaps, but we have plenty of tutorials on how to make maps, in general. I'm confident that you'll find what you're looking for here.

Getting someone to use your map isn't too hard. Just share it! Show it to friends, post it to the workshop, post it in our map workshop! (It'd be a non-standard map, when you upload it). Post it on reddit. That type of thing!

Welcome to TF2Maps.net!

ReD (MAS)

L1: Registered
Dec 10, 2015
Yo!

First off, welcome. You are never late to the TF2 Map making party. Now is actually probably the best time to get into it. Its worth is what *you* make it. We (here at least) aren't known for making trademaps, but we have plenty of tutorials on how to make maps, in general. I'm confident that you'll find what you're looking for here.

Getting someone to use your map isn't too hard. Just share it! Show it to friends, post it to the workshop, post it in our map workshop! (It'd be a non-standard map, when you upload it). Post it on reddit. That type of thing!

Welcome to TF2Maps.net!

Thank you for the quick and helpful response!