Hazyfort

CP Hazyfort RC6

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

Jack5

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 6, 2018
I can confirm that soundscapes are not present in the current version of the map as of this post. Also consider fixing the following console errors:

KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got EOF instead of keyname in file materials/models/props_frontline/cupjugs.vmt
VertexLitGeneric,
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_frontline/tree_birch_big_leaves_03.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_camp/oak_02a_leaves.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_camp/oak_01c_leaves.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_granary/hay_bale_round_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_coalmines/window1b_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_medieval/medieval_doorandframe_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_granary/hay_bale_round_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_camp/oak_01a_leaves.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_medical/street_sign003.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_medical/street_sign002.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_farm/tools_fork.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_2fort/frog.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_urban/urban_arch01.mdl)

Mess About

L7: Fancy Member
Jan 16, 2017
release already? damn that was fast

Edit: Found some un-solid props

nTpEJCn.jpg

4MQGBBx.jpg

Fcj2aZQ.jpg

Last edited:

Gorgonzilla

L3: Member
Dec 1, 2016
Spec cameras?
Also I could stand on the tops of some door frames going to A, not a major issue.
I had a look at your clipping, and I couldn't find any perch points/exploits.
Great job with it.

Last edited:

Jack5

Apr 6, 2018
What are you using to pack your soundscapes? Normally I use VIDE.

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
Compilepal. I've had people saying that they can hear the soundscape in some of the previous versions and I am using the same method to pack. I've also checked if the soundscape is packed in VIDE and it does say that it is packed so it is highly likely that the soundscape is broken only on your part.

Jack5

Apr 6, 2018
When I try to check the compilation I get the error "Read error: Incomplete read", which is likely from you adding anti-decompilation into your map. As such I'm unable to check whether this is the fault of my end or your end.

EDIT: Found the problem. I was loading the map from maps/workshop, rather than just maps. Didn't know this could cause soundscapes to not load properly.