Glowing Hot Avatars

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Turns out the medic one was made by Daimao. He sugested that he made the heavy one too although I'm not sure he was being quite truthfull.

And now both him and Ayes have made glowing blue medics :( I was first damnit!

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008
This guy made a thread on facepunch. Starting with my scout and spy. And then plenty of other people gave it a try. Some are kinda cool. But way out away from the style the valve ones has.

[ame="http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=808315"]http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=808315[/ame]

Zwiffle

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 24, 2008
I love the spy one, but I think the Pyro just looks silly. The rest are bad ass though.

Feb 18, 2009
(the scout is in pain... it looks like someone is... well.. I'll just say he's bending over and someone is behind him)

Take a look at who's behind the scout in Fearlezz's post! (the spy is ...umm... doing "something" to the scout... for you slow people out there)

Daimao

L1: Registered
Oct 20, 2008
WSOvwQ.png

6_FyDJ.png

Made some too. I thought I'd try out a different style, since the ones Robin and finol have look a bit bland.

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008
Fear, why do you claim the heavy is custom. The first place I ever saw it was as Robin's avatar before this whole lame LOLCOPYVALVEAVATARS thing started.

Well, if you take a look at the heavy one and the medic one, you can see how alike they are. Both models are so shiny, and you can clearly see the red outline on the class too. Plus, in the eyes, both images has small holes for the eyes. Its from the maker. So either they are both official or both custom.

Edit:
Found this one to be cool :p

339af379471c173288e65.png

Last edited:

Daimao

L1: Registered
Oct 20, 2008
Well, if you take a look at the heavy one and the medic one, you can see how alike they are. Both models are so shiny, and you can clearly see the red outline on the class too. Plus, in the eyes, both images has small holes for the eyes. Its from the maker. So either they are both official or both custom.

I made the crappy Medic (it was my avatar for a while and I still have the PSD to prove it lolo). Robin & CO made the Heavy.