Gathering a group to make a Halloween map

Deaddropping

L1: Registered
Mar 5, 2013
I have a plan for a Halloween map drawn up and am hoping to find some people interested in working on it. Am definitely going to need someone skilled enough with hammer to make the map, and at least one person capable of making at least some custom assets (will need to check what other people have made already). This request for people will be open for a few days at least, so even if someone has said they are interested feel free to reply. Ideally this would get added into the game and everyone involved could make some cash from this. A payment plan will be drafted before work starts, though if the situation changes the payment plan might need to change as well.

When the time comes to actually start I will share my complete plans, but to give everyone the proper intro to the idea; This is going to be a CTF map in the vein of Crasher (the flag is on your teams side and you have to run it into the enemy base), with a church and graveyard theme. Halloween tricks will be simple, nothing strictly new just applied in a new way I think.

Deaddropping

L1: Registered
Mar 5, 2013
I suppose if I want to gather people, I ought to give a proper idea of the map. I won't upload the map diagram yet, but I will share a more detailed summary of the plan.

The map will be comprised of essentially three parts; Two mirrored churches themed after Red and Blu, a graveyard between, and a crypt underneath. The objective is capture the flag, but in the Crasher sense of running the flag into the enemy base. The theme of this is conducting an occult ritual, the flags being materials for the ritual. For a bit of fun, the delivery point will be a pit that kills the flag carrier after capture, sending their ragdoll flying through the church. Every time a flag is captured, green skeletons will spawn in the central areas of the map.