Garry's Mod Pictures i made

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BlazrM4N, Jul 3, 2012.

1. BlazrM4N

BlazrM4N L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hello there. I am a Gmodder. I've made alot of GMOD pictures and sending them to deviantART. So why not i show you my work.

No.1 - Arctic Breeze
    Map - ctf_haarp
    [​IMG]
    Description: This pictures shows a person visiting a vast arctic place with a great view.

No.2 - Ones caught capturing
    Map - 72_ravage
    [​IMG]
    Description: It shows an BLU sniper looking at the RED Team capturing a point.
    Background Hints: Pyro standing there, Heavy was offering something for the pyro, and Demoman being sleepy (due to his scrumpy overdose).

No.3 - Discovering unvisted areas
    Map - koth_occult_a1
    [​IMG]
    Description: An RED Heavy discovers and unvisted place that he never been there before.

That is all i have to show you my own work. Feel free to ask about and talk around. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    They're nice, but they're all... too similar. A long shot of a part of a map with a character standing close by on one side. You should try different things.

I remember making Garry's Mod poses, I think I still have some idly hanging around my hard drive.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. BlazrM4N

Positive Ratings:
    Sure, i think i can do that.

4. Kill_the_Bug

Kill_the_Bug L14: Epic Member

Positive Ratings:
    These pistures acutally kinda creep me out a bit - something like an alien mid control thing happening - maybe you should work on that track. - pics look nice.

Hey maybe mak a storyline here - Alien Invasion Conspiracy thing and build up a following for your next episodes

5. BlazrM4N

Positive Ratings:
    All in a days work, bro. I'll think what i can. ;)