Gaming Day V & VI fallout and the future.

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Well, I just tried out Youmes server again, and I was getting ~80-90 ping which is not that bad. However I am sure as you get further West in the US then the ping might start to get worse.

So I think for now we are set with Youmes server for the upcoming game night.

Koei

L4: Comfortable Member
Feb 23, 2008
Koei you should post over in this thread to help out =)

http://tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=1313

It's not 100% custom. But i'll add it. It's not my server, but I got basic admin powers.

When it comes to playing vs testing for bugs. I think it's more important to have fun, since it's a gaming day and not a test day. If you spot some odd texture or some other error, make a screen or mention it.

Last edited:

Koei

Feb 23, 2008
Just got word from the admin and he says it would be no problem to organize something like this. I don't know how many members are from europe and are likely to play?

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
At the moment I think we are going to try Youmes server for the next event we plan (looking like March 22). Thanks for the offer though and depending on how everything works out we might use it but I think we are pretty set with the Colts Playground servers.

Koei

Feb 23, 2008
At the moment I think we are going to try Youmes server for the next event we plan (looking like March 22). Thanks for the offer though and depending on how everything works out we might use it but I think we are pretty set with the Colts Playground servers.

Yeah, no problem. Just in case you need backup :). We are thinking about turning the 32 slot server in a custom only server, so we prob. will copy the mapcycle for the 22rd to our server. :)

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Ok, there has been a request to have a game day this weekend so I am going to go make a post now about that, just a heads up to all subscribed to this thread. I will make another post once the thread is up.