Forgive me if i'm wrong...

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
I think Valve ends up making everyone melt their cpu and then there will be nobody left to play Portal 2 on PC.

What Is Schwa

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 13, 2008
I can't believe I stayed up all night trying to get my last few potatoes. You can still get 'em all, and they don't really do jack.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
potatoes are now world currency

The_Ulf

L6: Sharp Member
May 26, 2009
I can't believe I stayed up all night trying to get my last few potatoes. You can still get 'em all, and they don't really do jack.

The Potatoes are 'overclocking' all our cpu time with their extra power. They act as a multiplier for the incoming play time, so they are important!

Collect Potatoes! For science!

Last edited:

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
Glados@Home

The white bar is an average of the red bars. the red bars meaure playtime in an individual game. The more people have bought a game, the longer it takes to complete.

By focussing on easier games to get- i.e. games people own less- we get guaranteed time off. ten mins extra per game. The Wonderful End Of The World got us 50, Kick It got us 40, AaaaAaaAAaaAA got us 60. if we can finish Rush (currently at 75%) Cogs (currently at 50%) and Toki Tori (currently at 42%), that will buy us 6.5 hours earlier release.

Potatoes act as a multiplier, so one school of thought says that the timer will speed up as it goes on, with more potatoes. Plus, once the focus shifts onto games more people own, they'll go faster anyway. I remain sceptical.* Particularly since i hear of the huge, huge length of time KF is expected to take (8 days was mentioned.) I hold my estimate that we'll only finish those three, and maybe another. 8 hours brings it to 7am tuesday, GMT, or midnight Monday in PDA or whatever whacky time zone you yanks use.

Which, for the entire freaking ARG, is not much.

Oh well. we all learned something and had fun.

And thats what the real meaning of the ARG is, right guys? Bringing us together in the spirit of idling like nothing since the christmas bonus drops have.

*This will be written on my tombstone.