Floodgates

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Missing texture on the chair model. Sometimes pakrat will pack the model but not the texture.

evanonline

L420: High Member
Mar 15, 2009
I've been working really hard over the last two days to get out some big changes to this map! B4 has tons of fixes, including making the level smaller, moving BLU up at the final point, a bit of optimization fine-tuning, reworkings of some areas, all kinds of crazy crap. I feel really good about this new version!

Same Dropbox link as before, new images, updated changelog.

evanonline

Mar 15, 2009
Okay! B5! This is the last version for a while seriously! There's only some minor changes over B4 but I made a few sloppy mistakes and felt uncomfortable pushing the map to any servers with them in mind.

And with that said, I am indeed going to start pushing this map onto some servers! It's been a long, arduous journey to this point but I finally feel satisfied with it after making Gameday players endure tons and tons of shit.

To spice up my tons of self-bumping, HAVE A FESTIVE IMAGE

evanonline

Mar 15, 2009
B7 is released!

Probably the final version now. I hope. I intended to make an intro movie for it but it proved to be too much work--I couldn't even figure out how to set up a private server locally so I could have some actors act for me. :<

But yeah! Lots of fixes!! Check it all out.