Flatbed Truck and Trailer

Model Flatbed Truck and Trailer 1.0

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

L10: Glamorous Member
Apr 12, 2008
Note, you should download the compressed skins, provided by Hojo, here:
http://forums.tf2maps.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1432

Since a few people have asked about this, and since it'll be a while before I can make time to work on a high quality version of it, I am uploading the most recent version I made of my flatbed truck, which was quite a while ago. I will (eventually) come out with something better, but for the time, I hope this tides you over.

Includes truck, trailer with the landing gear up, and a trailer with the gear down.

flatbed_scale0018.jpg

Last edited:

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

L10: Glamorous Member
Apr 12, 2008
I should just note for all of you considering this, you may want to edit the vtf so its a smaller size. I'll try and release an updated version so, but currently the texture requires about 20mb, sinces its high res and uncompressed.

Kronixx

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2009
where abouts to do put these PNG's, i'm a rookie when it comes to custom content insertion.

HojoTheGreat

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 11, 2008
My apologies, I uploaded the wrong files! Please delete the previous zip and download the new one at the same link. Instructions are in the File Description.

Dom.U

L1: Registered
Jan 4, 2012
I downloaded these and installed them in the correct directory however when inserted into my map i see the models but they are checkerd in pink and black :O help?

Last edited:

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
Good job on the necrobump.

Are you sure you extracted/copied the files over correctly?

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Put the model files in tf/models and the material files (.vtf and .vmt) in tf/materials/models.

Dom.U

L1: Registered
Jan 4, 2012
i have attempted to redownload and install the models but still no luck :O i dont know whats wrong as i have sucsefully set up many other models ?