KotH Factory Alpha A 2016-07-24

A fairly quick and open map for koth.

1. Osakadows

Osakadows L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Factory Alpha A - A fairly quick and open map for koth.

Sadly the map did not come out as it was meant to be.
    However by the end even if i was not how i intended it to be i should at least upload it.

Due to various issues i am no longer able to continue this map till i get more experience.

2. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    This looks like a pretty cool map! Even if it's not what you meant, thats fine - everyone's early efforts are a little shaky. The best way to get more experience is to just keep practicing and keep trying things - I look forward to seeing what you do with this.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Nicky

aa Nicky Lets try something new!

Positive Ratings:
    Looks like your download is broken due to the site getting messed up a few days ago. Click "Post Download Update" in the Overview tab; and reupload the same file and change the version string on the site with "<current version> Reupload".

Though judging from the screenshots; it looks pretty flat on the ground. Maybe add some hills?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. radarhead

aa radarhead Level 20 "Mapper"

Positive Ratings:
    That's kind of a paradox! You can only become more experienced by continuing to map, even when you're not happy with your current abilities. Especially when you're not happy with your current abilities!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Osakadows

Osakadows L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    It kinda is, thou it was to big and messy for me to get any real work on, and i made some pretty major mistakes that would require me to redo well over half the map. Figured i'd learn more from a clean slate rather then tedious fixes.

• Thanks Thanks x 1