Facility

CTF Facility 0.2.0

Venesis

L1: Registered
Sep 5, 2023
Venesis submitted a new resource:

Facility - My first map. Be gentle

This is my first map and it is an indoors capture the flag map. Yeah it's probably not very good but I tried my best. The map takes place in a Mann Co.'s warehouse where both Red team and Blu team will try to sneak each other's intelligences in the delivery trucks. Have fun.

Read more about this resource...

Venesis

Sep 5, 2023
Venesis updated Facility with a new update entry:

New (actual) map update

After the map testing and all the feedback from yesterday I fixed and improved most errors pointed out in the test. Thanks for all the feedback and I hope you had and will have fun playing this map.
The changes in this new version are:

• Added more lights and improved the lightning
• Added more healthkits and ammo boxes as well as changing some others
• Fixed the stairs collision near the spawnrooms
• Fixed the collisions of the Half-Life 2 shelves prop with Player Clips brushes
• Moved and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Venesis

Sep 5, 2023

New small map update

After a little bit of retrospect and watching this map's replay when it was first tested, I decided to update and fix some things in the map. Just like the title says, the changes aren't anything too crazy but I will list them out anyways. Again, thanks for all the feedback and I hope you have fun with this map.

• Moved and changed the upper area in the intel room a little bit
• Removed the small white grate platform in some rooms (because everyone...

Venesis

Sep 5, 2023

New map update

After finally being tested for a 2nd time I didn't wait any longer and decided to fix most of the problems pointed out with the feedback given. Again, thanks a lot for all the feedback and I'm glad for all the support, and honestly it was pretty fun watching the replay and see how the map turned out.

• Modified the layout of the map so the enemy teams don't have to go in front of the spawn room in order to enter the intel room
• Removed some shelf props...

Venesis

Sep 5, 2023

New map update

Hi guys
After the map was playtested for a 3rd time and watching the replay I decided to work on an update for this map fixing the problems pointed out with the feedback given during that time. Thanks for helping me improve this map and for giving me support, I appreciate it. Hope you have fun with this one.

• Added some props in mid (so you can now crouch jump them to get access to the 2nd floor)
• Moved some shelves near pickups in mid closer to the...

Venesis

Sep 5, 2023

New small map update

Hi guys
After testing the map myself for a little while I realized that the new flank route thing I made in the last update was kinda flawed and rushed so I decided to change it a little bit

• Added a new exit for the flank route
• Slightly modified its entrance to prevent spawn camping

That's pretty much it
Bye

Venesis

Sep 5, 2023

New small map update

Hi guys
After one of the last imps a few days ago I was able to play this map myself to see how it was. I didn't have that much fun to be honest and I was a little bit disappointed that there were some big problems that I didn't notice from the last version. I hope this version fixes them and thanks for all the feedback and support.

• Changed some parts of the route near the left spawnroom exit (removed the hole in the wall because it was busted for...

Venesis

Sep 5, 2023

New small map update

Hi guys
As some might know, yesterday this map was tested and so I decided to update. There aren't many changes since there weren't many players playing the map, meaning that there wasn't as much feedback. Despite that, I decided to change some things pointed out in the test in order to properly requeue the map without ignoring the things that people noticed in the test. Again thanks for all the feedback and the support.

• Added a no build trigger in the...

Venesis

Sep 5, 2023

New map update

Hi guys
After this map was tested like 5 days ago, I decided to start making an update of the map. It took me this long to upload it mostly because I was lazy and I was more focused on school rather than on this map. Thabks for all the feedback and support.

• The left spawnroom exit path was slightly chnaged to avoid potential spawn camping
• Changed some parts of the route near the left spawnroom exit (the one-way door was changed and now it works like...

Venesis

Sep 5, 2023

New map update

Hi guys.
I'm sorry for leaving this map abandoned and for not updating it for not updating since approximately a month ago (jesus christ time goes fast). But I'm back along this map so here it is this not so waited updated. The last map test of this thing was hilarious so that's why I decided to work in it again. I hope you like this update.

• Textured some rooms (it's still a little bit unfinished but I will probably continue texturing some other rooms...

Average Tiddy Goth GF

Nov 5, 2019
Hi

I took a little look around; I'm quite pleasantly surprised by the design and layout of your map, a few places are more choke-y but overall, especially for a first map? Job well done.

There were however 2 smaller points that caught my eye;

1; The fencing in these rooms is cut off on one side, which sticks out a bit once you notice it. (This is more of a nit-pick and not a true problem, but it would refine the look of the map)
2.JPG

2; The spawn rooms have only 2 exits which both lead into very choke-y areas which the other team can easily observe without being in the line of fire. This makes both spawns very prone to spawncamping, adding another exit or re-configuring these areas of the map could solve this issue.
1.JPG

All in all; This is a great first map project and I love the creativity and vision you have had for this, with more textures this will hopefully truly feel like a warehouse scuffle. Keep it up!