EU Highlander Gameday - Saturday 8th October

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
Gameday done and dusted and results are on top. Overall it was fun time but after 3 or 4 maps we had problems getting full teams. Next time (not soon) I think I'll limit it to 5 maps

DrLambda

L69: Teeheehee, Member
aa
Feb 18, 2015
I tried to play for a few minutes before real-life called me, and i saw how much work it was to keep the teams together. I have to say you did a fantastic job. I love how the testing was much more focused without being downright unfriendly. And i say that even considering that Ascendant didn't receive the kindest words. Thanks for hosting this event - I look forward to see more of these events in the future.

The Smk

L3: Member
Oct 15, 2015
This Gameday was awesome and brought something refreshing i hope more of these will be done

phi

aa
Nov 6, 2011
I'm gonna add, this was the most fun I've had playing TF2 in a long while. So refreshing. Next time, let's organise stuff a little in advance (sorry about my tardiness) and it'll be even more streamlined.

Overall I think the reception was quite positive and I'm all in favour of doing this again.

Urban

aa
Jul 27, 2009
Yup, I had a lot of fun too and hope that more will be hosted in the future. Thanks to Hyper and Phi for hosting and dealing with the cvar stuff.