EU Gameday Thursday April 7th

IrishTaxIDriver

L6: Sharp Member
Sep 27, 2008
Not a problem, I'll get it in eventually, but:

I apologize for if your map didn't get into testing this time around. It was either posted too late after a lot of maps or had an error in the map that made it unfit to play. I have to take the maps on a first come first serve basis.

if theres an error or something, you need to say so. Don't withhold that.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Not a problem, I'll get it in eventually, but:

if theres an error or something, you need to say so. Don't withhold that.

I should've clarified, I test maps up until the 3 hour limit was full. anymap after it filled up I didn't test. If i found an error in your map, I contacted you personally via pm.

Fruity Snacks

aa
Sep 5, 2010
By Author's request Canyonfodder has been removed from testing. I am not placing a map in for its place.

If maps wish to be played in a post gameday impromptu, I will be more than happy to switch to the first two maps, they just need to get an annoucement and uploaded.

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
Sorry, I don't know how to make the fancy table like Okrag yet.

use the TABLE tag for it. enter for new line, | for new column

quote my post to see in the reply box how the example below is done

test | test2 | test3
1|2|3
asd|fgh|jkl

Last edited by a moderator:

Fruity Snacks

aa
Sep 5, 2010
Due to my noobishness at this, I will try and get the STV demo's up (or find out where they are) soon. I didn't know i had to set an event on the feedback thing to work, nor did I know how to do that, etc. etc...

I need a crash course in gameday hosting.

Thanks everyone for helping me have a great first gameday, and hope for more!

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
I got to say, you should become Okrag right hand, this was good gameday and host giving feedback on testing it alone to see if it works was refreshing.

Fruity Snacks

aa
Sep 5, 2010
Thanks Geit, could you explain where you go those and why they didn't show up for me? :/

I got to say, you should become Okrag right hand, this was good gameday and host giving feedback on testing it alone to see if it works was refreshing.
And Thanks. I think. Its 8:30 in the morning and that sentence isn't very coherent. I think... -sigh-

Last edited:

Geit

💜 I probably broke it 💜
aa
May 28, 2009
Thanks Geit, could you explain where you go those and why they didn't show up for me? :/

And Thanks. I think. Its 8:30 in the morning and that sentence isn't very coherent. I think... -sigh-

You have to fill out the event 'Map List' with a comma delimited list of the maps (i.e: cp_dustbowl, pl_goldrush... etc) and then hit the Fetch Demos button which will ask for FTP (File Transfer Protocol) details which are given/known by Server Staff.