EU Gameday - Monday 23rd May

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Just a heads up for all the people who got their maps in this gameday event: we've tried to leave feedback, but I'm not sure how much of that actually got recorded as the system derped out most of the time we played. Demos were recorded though, so if the feedback system didn't work you can still check the chat window. If you see !fb or !gf pop up, pause the demo and look around where the player giving the feedback was standing and what he was pointing at. That way you can at least have a somewhat functional feedback system. Just not as fancy as the website.

Last edited:

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
@CoolMitch @MegapiemanPHD @soup @AlexCookie @env_duck @Killer Monkey We played your maps today. As mentioned above by Velocity, the feedback plugin was broken for most of the event, so download your map demo from demos.geit.co.uk to check it out.

@TMB, your map was only played briefly, and thanks to the server crash a demo wasn't saved. I'll add it to the imp list, so it should be tested in the next few days. Apologies for the inconvenience.

@Tom592 I was unable to download leadmine. The site's been having some issues so it was most likely that - I'll give it top priority in the next test: or drop into group chat and get it put in an impromptu test.

Tom592

L1: Registered
Feb 28, 2016
That's a shame. Thanks for trying to play it. I seem to be able to download it OK so it may just be the website. I can reupload it if it's still not working for you.