Eternal

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by sexwaffles, Sep 12, 2009.

1. sexwaffles

sexwaffles L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    This is a simple KotH Map, this map addresses some problems in some KotH maps. Mainly, because most of the KotH maps I've played on, have issues with grenade & rocket spam from opposing teams. Also making the map friendly with all the classes, not just certain classes that would dominate the map.

Map: SEX WAFFLES
    Version: Alpha 1
    Size: 24-32 Players
    Custom Spytech Models: Fernferret

Thank you to those of 2fort2furious.com, who inspired me to create my very own map.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  2. strangemodule

strangemodule L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Although it prevents chokepointing in the middle, it doesn't seem Pyro-friendly at all.

3. nik

nik L12: Fabulous Member

Positive Ratings:
    this is bad why :|

4. c-106mc

c-106mc L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    It was intended to be friendly to all classes (yes the Pyro IS a class). To accomodate them there should be some points where they could ambush, like blind corners, and just some close combat places, perhaps where there's health/ammo. It looks very nice otherwise.

5. absurdistof

aa absurdistof

Positive Ratings:
    Um try every corner and the fact that there's no water? Flare gun would be good and this place looks very soldier friendly so the CP Reflection store would be open for business

6. Radaka

Radaka L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Layout looks interesting, and I'll say that I like how the top-down view reminds me of a circuitboard :)

7. RandomExpletive

RandomExpletive L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    the pyro is a class?!?!?!

8. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
    Yes it is. And if i cant play pyro in this map, than why the heck shoud i play it at all?

9. Omnomnick

Omnomnick L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Some areas look great, I like the neutral skinned interfaces you have at the CP. The control point area looks nice and will probably play fairly nicely, however some areas of this map look bulky and uninviting. I would make sure you decorate the exterior of the control point building appropriately to inform players that the goal is located inside. Also, a bit of detailing in places would be nice.

I'm not sure why somebody mentioned this map not being Pyro friendly, but I guess it could use a few more ambush routes near the CP.