Escalante

Aug 10, 2009
I needed to comment to say I read something about movable flag shenanigans which sounds awesome, and that you have exactly 404 posts right now, so I suggest you carry a map with ye lest ye be gettin' lost. Moving past my apparent reckless shamelessness today, I shall continue to say I like the look of the layout, but the side routes containing the thin tall building followed by the building with the broken roof look iffy because both buildings seem to be pretty thin (>384 units wide). If they are, they might feel like more of a horizontal passage, not a building.

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
the flag doesn't move anymore, sorry. The map's a bit too small for it now. And the buildings are just hallways really, most of the combat is outside. I might try it out with moving flags once I've got the layout down again, but it was really confusing to some people.

405 posts :O

Harribo

aa
Nov 1, 2009
Couple things that came up in the impromptu test today:
faonkaack.jpg

The 1-way door near spawn half shuts on you, i know you saw this but just incase you forgot ;) And:
faonlaack.jpg

the room with the hole in the floor near intel, you can put stickies on the sliding door to that room. Oh and good shout with the name change, the whole l4d2 naming theme kinda make the map feel like they're just joke maps imo