Easter Egg Ideas?

zornor

L4: Comfortable Member
Jan 14, 2009
I've got a very hidden room with a button that when you '+use' or damage, will release nerve gas and slowly kill the person. But, it always plays an annoying sound (Heavy screaming OHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

It'll be up to the people on my server to find it out...

Zeewier

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 20, 2008
I've placed a hidden room in pl_deepwater

The first one to make a screen with his tag on it (on a gameday) will get his name in written it (like: Z33W13R was here)

Feb 14, 2008
It would be great to put a kind of puzzle in a map, and then create a room in the far off distance that people get teleported too, so noclippers won't be able to easily find it.

Vigilante212

L420: High Member
Dec 21, 2008
Look at what cp_bestinclass_v2 did. They have a ton of easter eggs. From the medic hous to the shark tank, half-life room, credits room, the cow of death, etc. Its a very interesting place.

theydidntnameme

L1: Registered
Jan 2, 2009
in my map i put a control room that the person inside can push buttons to fake game status messages to everyone. you can push a button to make everyone think their flag was taken, then they scramble back to base and find that the flag is perfectly safe :p of course its physically impossible to reach. (and if you noclip inside of it you get teleported back out lol)

Oct 6, 2008
in my map i put a control room that the person inside can push buttons to fake game status messages to everyone. you can push a button to make everyone think their flag was taken, then they scramble back to base and find that the flag is perfectly safe :p of course its physically impossible to reach. (and if you noclip inside of it you get teleported back out lol)

very nasty of you - :thumbup1:

Dustoxx

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 9, 2009
Any idea how to make a Rick Roll button? =d
Bind a button to a sound?