Dusk

Waif

L7: Fancy Member
Mar 22, 2009
Mamoth? D: dusk is much beter IMO :p
Havent been able to play this for a while (stupid timezones) but I look forward to testing out the new versions anyhow

Radaka

L420: High Member
May 24, 2009
I take Mammoth back, that is a stupid name... but i'm still searching for a good name. I was possibly thinking cp_undermine, but I don't like the sound of that either.

Last edited:

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
go with what my dad suggested, cp_geode. as that plays off of rock and gem subjects.

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
Here's an idea: Since the blue team always spawns at the same place, you could give all the rounds the same priority, so that the order they will be played will be random. As for the name, I like cp_geode

Jun 19, 2009
Congratulations Radaka. I have to say, not everybody here is as awesome as Youme or MangyCarface. I have only recently released my first map too, and I know what a great relief it is to finish it.

The map looks great, I will download it as soon as I can
Yeah tell me about it. Every time I post a map he criticizes it to hell. I friggin don't know how to make that guy happy.

JosephOhSnap

L1: Registered
Jan 6, 2009
ya, so i finally get internet on my vacation, and then i remembered that i left my computer on the tf2 idle thing, so it automatically re-loggs in the second i launch it on my laptop. Oh well, i guess i will still have 10 hats when i get back. and, if i am lucky, a lv 100 sandvich.
and what is all of this talk of geode. I still like cp_echoes damnit!

Oh, and to radaka who is probably trying to message me right now for the blend textures i promised you, sowwy my computer doesn't have photoshop, vtfedit, crazybump, or dropbox. also, please please update screenshots :D

be back next sunday. cya

clp60

L1: Registered
Jun 27, 2009
i got a idea for the final stage well the last cap at least behind the cap theres a long tunnle with a light at the end that you can never get to and if you noclip you get a secret credits area or something anyway theres crates that say gold and wheelbarrles full of gold sitting in the tunnle but its just a idea