Downtown

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Actually, speaking of those porches, you might want to block them entirely off with something. A demoman standing on one could easily spawncamp anyone running out of that door.

NanoSquid

L3: Member
May 6, 2010
Actually, speaking of those porches, you might want to block them entirely off with something. A demoman standing on one could easily spawncamp anyone running out of that door.

There's two doors, just like Viaduct, which also has a porch by the way.

Mar 23, 2010
looking at the layout I really want to play this now. looks really different than most KOTH maps. anyone get to play this yet?

There's two doors, just like Viaduct, which also has a porch by the way.

viaduct gets spawncamped pretty easily.

NanoSquid

L3: Member
May 6, 2010
looking at the layout I really want to play this now. looks really different than most KOTH maps. anyone get to play this yet?

Not to my knowledge. Would someone with VIP be kind enough to make an event where Downtown is a part of the mapcycle? :blush:

Mar 23, 2010
Not to my knowledge. Would someone with VIP be kind enough to make an event where Downtown is a part of the mapcycle? :blush:

Join chat and we form impromptu's all the time. you just gotta tell them. should be a gameday coming up too.

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
Gameday is recommended, but if you need to test immediately, there's usually two or three other mappers who have something to test too.

Mar 23, 2010
And, eh, how do I submit it for gameday? :(

when booj or someone makes a thread that says "[insert day here] GAMEDAY" you can submit it in the thread. sorry, you are gonna have to wait i guess.;)

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
Gameday is disorganized right now because of how few people are attending. It's easier to get an impromptu running, but unless something comes up I'm almost certain we have a gameday this Wednesday.