-Moved path_tracks down 8hu
Misc. changes:
-Adjusted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Average Tiddy Goth GF

L1: Registered
Nov 5, 2019
Hi

First things first; EXCEPTIONALLY good looking map, I can tell this has had a lot of care and attention put into it and it shows. Beautiful detailing, everything looks like one would expect a foundry at a harbor to look. Map geometry and play-areas are designed very pleasantly, no complaints or glaring issues from that side.

However, I did come across a few things that caught my eye;

1: Inside the forgery/foundry explosive classes can very easily get up onto the roofs of these angled walkways above, which makes soldiers and ESPECIALLY demos w/ sticky launchers (scottish resistence even more so) exceedingly oppressive and hard to counter. A single sticky is enough to get up there, having a medic crossbow the demo from below basically makes it a free bomber-spots where you are incredibly hard to catch as you can very easily hop from walkway to walkway even if someone catches you out.
Disallowing players from being able to stand up there would solve this issue fairly easily I hope.
2.JPG

Examples below
1.a:
4.JPG

1.b:
1.JPG

2: I came across this one by accident; When you hit overtime and BLU pushes the cart onto the final lifting platform before the end the game declares RED the winner, regardless if someone had been pushing the cart at that very moment. It doesn't instantly fail BLU if overtime is hit, but ONLY insta-fails the team once the cart gets about this far onto said platform.
3.JPG

All in all; A great map with a lot of love and attention put into it. I like it!

Dasprucegoose

Drowning in potential
aa
Nov 7, 2020
Hi

First things first; EXCEPTIONALLY good looking map, I can tell this has had a lot of care and attention put into it and it shows. Beautiful detailing, everything looks like one would expect a foundry at a harbor to look. Map geometry and play-areas are designed very pleasantly, no complaints or glaring issues from that side.

However, I did come across a few things that caught my eye;

1: Inside the forgery/foundry explosive classes can very easily get up onto the roofs of these angled walkways above, which makes soldiers and ESPECIALLY demos w/ sticky launchers (scottish resistence even more so) exceedingly oppressive and hard to counter. A single sticky is enough to get up there, having a medic crossbow the demo from below basically makes it a free bomber-spots where you are incredibly hard to catch as you can very easily hop from walkway to walkway even if someone catches you out.
Disallowing players from being able to stand up there would solve this issue fairly easily I hope.
2.JPG

Examples below
1.a:
4.JPG

1.b:
1.JPG

2: I came across this one by accident; When you hit overtime and BLU pushes the cart onto the final lifting platform before the end the game declares RED the winner, regardless if someone had been pushing the cart at that very moment. It doesn't instantly fail BLU if overtime is hit, but ONLY insta-fails the team once the cart gets about this far onto said platform.
3.JPG

All in all; A great map with a lot of love and attention put into it. I like it!
Thank you so much for the feedback! I'll get those shafts clipped in a patch soon, but I have no idea what would be causing the overtime bug. So I'm just gonna cross my fingers/press my thumbs and hope that it doesn't come up during the gameday. Thanks again!