Details 101

Discussion in 'Server Events' started by Armadillo of Doom, May 27, 2010.

1. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    Definitely my most popular event, lol. We all hop on a server, and I take you through several of the Valve maps; explaining techniques, tricks, and other little things that help in creating a lively world. This is strictly a beginners class, and for those who really have trouble coming up with ways to add details to the environment. The event will be held Tuesday June 1 on our main U.S. server; 174.34.133.104:27015 @ 6:00pm/1800 Central Daylight Time, which should be GMT-5 for the rest of the world.

And for those of you veterans, I promise that details 201 will be worth attending this time. Like swear upon my love of pie it will be.

p.s. pro-tip, just keep your hands off the mouse button ;) Anyone who fires a shot gets banned until the event is finished.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. sniprpenguin

sniprpenguin L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Oh, a class that I need, and not just for the credits. Where's early registration?

I'll be there.

3. Dragonstorm24

Dragonstorm24 L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    I definitively need to do this, if I have my computer back by then :(

4. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    this sounds like a tour of some great architecture in europe or something. I might do this just because of how weird it will feel.

5. Icarus

aa Icarus

Positive Ratings:
    You should try using some custom maps, too! :D

6. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    heh
    HEH

7. TMP

aa TMP Abuser of Site Rules

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, lets hope Details 201 will be worth it this time. I'd say commission someone who is good at a specific section of detailing (like Icarus with Spytech, or YM with Cliffside Detailing) to do some work for it.

8. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
    And again it's 2AM for me :(

9. DjD

DjD L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    same for me but I guess I'll set my alarm clock so I'll wake up soon enough to not miss it

:O