Destroyed

Feb 14, 2008
I guess I can understand why they did it that way, but I'm a little nerfed that the drops weren't really random. That doesn't seem right to be lied to.

To be honest, whilst the times may have been set, the drops were still truely random time-wise. I suspect they also did it this way for the time zone element - and so they actually had time to make the web page for that day.

Tinker

aa
Oct 30, 2008
That's incredibly hard though. Every server joined, every forum with the smallest bit of interest in TF2 is talking about it. The weapons get totally ignored, instead focusing on drama.

Eh, that just annoys me.

Retroid

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 25, 2009
That's incredibly hard though. Every server joined, every forum with the smallest bit of interest in TF2 is talking about it. The weapons get totally ignored, instead focusing on drama.

Eh, that just annoys me.

ohthedrama.jpg

(Haven't been able to use that in a while...)

The thing is though; it's the scandals/debauchery/unfairness/secrets in any culture that people care about. They like to moan and pass judgement; gives them a sense of power and also the excuse that they've been hard-done-by.

Numerous

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 14, 2009
Or you could just ignore that this is happening. It's not like it's directly affecting you.

Not true. I crafted maybe 4 - 5 times recently. So therefore DF owes me a 4/2000000th of a golden wrench.

Who knows, maybe i crafted one of those times. Although really, the "insertpersonhere just got another f**ing wrench" wouldve given it away.

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
Or you could just ignore that this is happening. It's not like it's directly affecting you.

Does any specific idler with his-or-her twenty hats directly affect me? Probably not directly...

I fully reserve my right to be pissed off when people either unethically exploit a system for personal gain, or where said system has been designed in an unfair manner.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2010
Does any specific idler with ten hats directly affect me? Probably not directly.

But I fully reserve my right to be pissed off when people exploit (especially unethically) a system for personal gain, or where a system has been designed in an unfair manner.

I seriously just lack the energy to get mad at stupid things lately.

Seriously, getting angry is just a waste of energy. Disappointment, maybe, but anger is just a few steps way too far.

Edit: Sorry, you said "Pissed off." It's basically a synonym for angry, so yeah.

Last edited:

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
I seriously just lack the energy to get mad at stupid things lately.

Seriously, getting angry is just a waste of energy. Disappointment, maybe, but anger is just a few steps way too far.

Edit: Sorry, you said "Pissed off." It's basically a synonym for angry, so yeah.

The feeling should be: "could care less".

Spoiler: We ain't gett'n the wrench.

Dark

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 27, 2009
I almost had one /sadface

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
I wonder if any of the 100 wrenches will ever be destroyed. Without anyone 'hacking' an account that is.

Probably not :(

Someone said they'd destroy theres for charity.