Desert of Mann

CTF Desert of Mann 0.1.0

TH3 D34DL3$$

L2: Junior Member
Jul 14, 2017
Desert of Mann - Desert in new gamemode

Mercenaries now in this forgotten sandland, crossed with one river which falls on multiple platforms of desert like on stairs. Main task of our "friends" - disable generator of enemy team by destroying power cores with all-round-map activaiting bombs. Just do it

Wyvern

Certified TF2 Cartographer
Feb 16, 2018
So, the first thing that stands out at me is how open, and empty the map is. Classes like Scout and Spy thrive in open areas, as they have more area to move and jump around. This makes it really unfair for slower classes like the heavy, who thrive in choke points. Add more props, and give your map some height variation. This brings me to my next point, your map has a lot of sighlines. These can be good in some situations, but it seems that half of the battlements are encompassed in a sight line. Add props and height variation to cut off these sight lines. I think this map has some potential, creeper, Keep working!

TH3 D34DL3$$

L2: Junior Member
Jul 14, 2017
So, the first thing that stands out at me is how open, and empty the map is. Classes like Scout and Spy thrive in open areas, as they have more area to move and jump around. This makes it really unfair for slower classes like the heavy, who thrive in choke points. Add more props, and give your map some height variation. This brings me to my next point, your map has a lot of sighlines. These can be good in some situations, but it seems that half of the battlements are encompassed in a sight line. Add props and height variation to cut off these sight lines. I think this map has some potential, creeper, Keep working!

Yes, I know it's very open, but I just wanted to download it yesterday. Today I want to download new map, so, I'll patch it later

P.S: I have some ideas about surroundings, but all this will be later, I'm busy today (even except second map)