cya

Cincomma

bonk sploosh
aa
Aug 2, 2017
As of today, I am stepping down as a server mod. It's been a long time coming, but today I finally decided to pull the plug. I know, I know, you can put your hankies down, save the cinematic sobbing and nose-blowing for the sweeping shot of my blue name's funeral. It was nice serving y'all as a mod for this long, but life has been getting in the way, and I have personal matters that have more weight in my life than a position that admittedly, caused much stress and anxiety.

I'll still be around, but I won't be announcing map tests for y'all anymore, which is a crying shame but I told you to save the crying for later. It's been an honor, but life goes on and such. Being a server mod has been a culmination of the most important thing that has ever happened to me: joining tf2maps. This server has changed my life forever, and I wouldn't have it any other way. All of my closest friends, my partners, who I am today, all of that was because of this community.

So thanks, nerds.

Okay now you can cue the cinematic sobbing and nose-blowing, just don't look at the camera, alright?

★ Cin

Pdan4

Still trying to add
aa
Nov 25, 2013
Very glad to have had you, you were always really helpful and insightful, especially when we needed it most. Thank you for your service!