Jul 6, 2009
muffin%20mans%20minigun.jpg

muffin%20mans%20kgb.jpg

Jimmy

L420: High Member
Jul 6, 2009
Spy Revolver
+100% damage (40 -> 80)
-100% firing speed (0.58 -> 1.16, same as reload)
-75% max ammo carried (24 -> 6)

Should be simple enough, right?

-100% firing speed would make it not fire at all. 99% I can do though.

**Is this possible? I just don't see it on the list, so I'm not sure.

If it aint on the list I can't do it. Once I do all of page 6's items Ill update the zip with them all.

Last edited:

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
-100% firing speed would make it not fire at all. 99% I can do though.
>_>

No, did you see the other numbers? Fine, I'll rephrase. Half firing speed i.e. attack interval increased from 0.58 to 1.16.

Darksoul

L1: Registered
Jul 6, 2009
My question is more complicated; I think, how do I code new attributes? What I want to do is not covered by any of the available attributes.

Another question, where are the "mult_onhit_enemyspeed" sort of files located. If If scroll down on the items file I find another set of parameters for that specific attribute, but nothing that can be changed. Even if I can't create new attributes, I would like to know how Valve created those crazy attributes.

Jimmy

L420: High Member
Jul 6, 2009
My question is more complicated; I think, how do I code new attributes? What I want to do is not covered by any of the available attributes.

Another question, where are the "mult_onhit_enemyspeed" sort of files located. If If scroll down on the items file I find another set of parameters for that specific attribute, but nothing that can be changed. Even if I can't create new attributes, I would like to know how Valve created those crazy attributes.

You can't exactly code new attributes, they are based in the games source code, which is inaccessable to us.

Darksoul

L1: Registered
Jul 6, 2009
Damn, then the guy how did the guy that made the Tribal man's shiv manage to add the bleeding attribute?

OK, I can't code new attributes but can I at least see how the current ones work? I remember some time ago stumbling onto a visual basic file that cracked open then sentry. If I'm not mistaken it was the file that basically made the sentry gun...a sentry, where is the location of a similar file but about the attributes; then again where can I find the files for the sentry.

Last edited:

Geal

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 16, 2009
Damn, then the guy how did the guy that made the Tribal man's shiv manage to add the bleeding attribute?

He didn't. Community weapons are only submitted as models. Descriptions of what they do are optional. If Valve likes a submitted idea, they'll use it - otherwise they'll come up with one themselves for the model, and then code it into the game.