cp_lumbermill

CP cp_lumbermill v1

Yelta + 옐다

L1: Registered
Apr 25, 2020
cp_lumbermill - arena_lumberyard, but three times

Why did I do this? I hate it. I really do. I thought I'd be fun without thinking about why it wasn't 3CP in the first place. This was such a pain to make and it still is so imperfect and the out of bounds area so boring and the death pit is missing and I can't play this with bots and it's lagging so hard.

YEMS, pronounced Gems, stands for Yelta's Experimental Map Series. I've got a whole lot of ideas for Experimental Map Concepts that I could do at the same time as my bigger projects, so I thought I'd make a series out of it and advertise the other maps of the series on each download page. This is the second YEM:
de_king is a map with CS:GOs Bomb defusal game mode, but with shorter timers. It's played on the official map kong king, at least half of it (and I worked a lot better there than here, you can't tell it was twice as big normally!): https://tf2maps.net/downloads/de_king.10581/

Btw, it's called lumbermill because- FUCK. I HATE THIS. I wanted to call it Lumbermile because a mile is multiple yards but I watched too many Lumbermill devlogs and now I just named it wrong and now it's too late to change I'm realizing this as I write the description on the website I don't want to redo all the images again and upload the file again.

cp_lumbermill_banner.png cp_lumbermill_image_1.png