Coaldust

PL coaldust a9

Blobolob

L1: Registered
Apr 16, 2012
When it’s finally done (which looks a lot longer away now than when I started) it'll be night time so even gloomier than it is currently, but I'll get the numerous lights to compensate for that.

Same goes for the buildings, I wanted to make the map a bit more detailed than the dev textures but not so detailed that making big changes would be painful, I aiming for an end look that’s a lot more distressed than the current map looks.

As for the model, I've found another tutorial I’m just about to start running through. Scale is still proving an issue but yes, once I've got this model in game and textured, I'll export one of the other existing carts and reference that for any future props. This cart has far too many tri's to actually be used in game, and a few other compile errors (geometry smaller than 0.5 inches or something like that).

Anyway, Giant pink cart attack!

notsosmall.JPG

Blobolob

L1: Registered
Apr 16, 2012
4th times the charm.

Yay.JPG

success_ish.jpg

Ok, the physics model hasnt connected to it, but its in game, its not a massive monstrosity or a very bright rolerskate. Turned out I had one too many directories in the .QC so it was looking for its texture in a file bellow where i put it.

Thanks for the help :)