Caverns

PD Caverns a3a

TH3 D34DL3$$

L2: Junior Member
Jul 14, 2017
TH3 D34DL3$$ submitted a new resource:

Caverns - Player Destruction map set in the cave

So, I know this map is dogshit, but, honestly, I just wanted to test the flow of the gamemode I made with VScript, hence the version - poc (Proof of concept)

Don't expect the updates, as I don't have a lot of free time right now, but they might happen in the future

Read more about this resource...

TH3 D34DL3$$

Jul 14, 2017
TH3 D34DL3$$ updated Caverns with a new update entry:

Update aimed at improving that little of player experience this piece of garbage has

- Capture zone now has an hazar strips around it and "Capture zone" writing to signal the fact that it is, indeed, the capture zone;
- Every time someone promotes to a mini-boss, it's conveyed by stating how many mini-bosses does a team have and how many else do they need to win. The same goes for death, except this time it only displays how many bosses does a team have in general;
- Made pedestals non-solid to prevent players being stuck in it when they grow in size;
- Instead of instantly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TH3 D34DL3$$

Jul 14, 2017

Another update! Holy shit!

- For some reasons Mini-bosses took incredible amount of damage from snipers. This has been fixed;
- Now players capture the shards near a crystal that is located in the pit below the drill. Every 20 seconds the capture is locked for 30 seconds (this now resembles a common player destruction map)
- UI updates;
- The summary of the gamemode is now displayed as a goal text

TH3 D34DL3$$

Jul 14, 2017

a3

- Changes to the layout aimed at reducing overall map size;
- Removed the timer inbetween activation of the crystal as it was badly affecting the pacing;
- Measures aimed to prevent players clipping through the floor when becoming a Mini-boss;
- Engineer's building get 3x the health when he becomes the Mini-boss. The health change is reverted when the engineer dies;
- (Untested) healing Mini-bosses now grants you 50% less ubercharge;
- Mini-bosses now restore 65 hp per collected shard...