Can someone pack custom content in my map

Sparkie11

L1: Registered
Aug 17, 2016
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I cannot for the life of me get it to work, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could do it for me, I'll link the bsp and vmf, I'm using stuff from Frontline and the intelligence sign from the lost swamp assets.

Attachments

• ctf_entrenchment_t1.bsp
    59 MB · Views: 158
  • ctf_entrenchment_t1.vmf
    733.7 KB · Views: 141

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
A program like VIDE could really help you. Just select the Pakfile lump editor, choose your .bsp and add the tf folder path (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf <----Should be this on 64bit windows)
If you have your assets in the custom folder VIDE won't pack them but to fix that just change the path to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom
After it has finished searching for assets after you click scan and put the folder path in, click auto. This will automatically select all the models and textures needed for your map. Then click apply and the files should appear highlighted in orange in VIDE. Scroll through them and see if you have everything and if you do, just hit save. The files should be highlighted green after that and it will save a copy of your .bsp with the files packed, but it also saves an unpacked .backup just in case