Camp

CP Camp A10B

b1gl4ke

L2: Junior Member
May 25, 2014
High ground before last doesn't have enough purpose. Maybe extend the high ground towards last or punch in an entrance into the wall and out towards last point.
A0XTKDy.png

Also both spawn doors on last are right next to each other.

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
Camp has a weird history, it started out as a 5cp map back in May 2015. After the 2015 Summer 72hr Contest, I started randomly working on a koth map (which has never been released) that I planned to make the new Camp. Then I realized how much I liked Cp_Powerhouse, and I decided to make a 3cp map that I wanted to have done at the beginning of this year's summer. Thats what I've been doing here since November 2015, however I've started to notice how much people don't like 3cp, and I've learned the initial flaws with the game mode. The previous play test has very well shown that this map is pretty much a lost cause. I wanted to create something original, unique, and fun, however according to some of the playtesters, I've made the most recent version of the map worse than the previous versions. I want to thank @Moonrat @Yrr @Muddy and @worMatty for really helping me more than just doing !fb's and !gf's. Though everyone else's feedback is sure helpful, I just need practice to learn how to handle it all. I'm going to be putting this map to rest, and starting something new that I think will be better. A different gamemode will be a good start, as there isn't really any defined 3cp formula to follow. I'm not sure if I will, but I might pick this map up at some point, but for now, rest in peace...