Resource icon

PL Cactus canyon stage 1,2,3 V1

Rocketman

L1: Registered
Aug 3, 2022
Rocketman submitted a new resource:

Cactus canyon stage 1,2,3 - Cactus canyon stage 1,2,3

Hi I'm Rocketmann and I'm creating this server so that the second level of the cactus canyon map will be tested and even added to the game in the future. So due to my years of experience with a hammer, you will be dealing with levels 1 and 3 that have already been revamped. But why? You will ask, well, seeing as my tf2a map making skills are quite poor, I couldn't separate your levels. So if you play this map, please talk only about the expensive removed level.

Read more about this resource...

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
Um... I don't mean to be disrespectful, but the person who was originally working on Cactus Canyon left Valve a few years ago, meaning the map will never be officially completed. We as a community can take solace in community-made edits/revamps to Cactus Canyon, like @Suna's Cactus Canyon Redux, but officially the map will never be touched again, similar to Asteroid. I would recommend seriously re-evaluating if you want to take on the challenge of fixing Cactus Canyon's issues. If you do, then I genuinely implore you to start full development and hopefully you'll finish it! I love Cactus Canyon and I, personally, would love to see a full 3-stage rendition of the map. However, if you come to the conclusion that you don't want to take it up, I think everyone around here would understand.