Bunkerdash

PL bunkerdash b2

I-Fling-Poo

L1: Registered
Aug 15, 2009
Thanks

Will be adding this to my server tonight (we have 100+ custom maps), Black Company.

/connect tf2.blackcompany.com

RTV/Nomintate

Thanks,
Poo

Sep 1, 2009
Played the beta today during Gameday and I am sorry to say that there was only 3 people really playing due to sometrhing that happened during the gameday. Though I have to say the map looks 'nice' I feel in some areas of the map you got lazy/sloppy with textures and alot of you stairs felt blocky. I really liked the 3d skybox but what you really need to do is polish it all up as some places are bone bare and others feel like you just dumped the tanks to fill the space. Finally the wooden farm signs don't really fit in the secret spytech base, and should be replaced with more spytech looking signs. From previous alpha playthoughs of the map I know the Gameplay is quite good but the detail in the beta will need some good old work, but if you do put the effort into the map , you could have a really good map :D

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Map crashes due to edict limit. The number of dynamic entities in a map can not be >2048 (including players, hats, weapons and projectiles)

A common cause is lots of light effect entities, like point_spotlight, env_sprite and env_lightglow
But it can be any dynamic entity as I said.

Zhan

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 18, 2010
This was quite fun when we tested b2 on Friday's gameday. A couple quick comments:

• The brushwork on some of the stairs in stage 2 felt weirdly blocked out. Look at Valve's stairs for reference, and perhaps try imitating that style.
  • You need to remove the sightline from a resupply cabinet in the first BLU spawn out one of the spawn doors, as heavies can sit right be the cabinet and spam the area right around the cart. Not a gameplay breaker, but slightly annoying
  • This was probably just due to team balance or unfamiliarity with the map, but the first time we played stage 2 BLU steamrolled all the way up to very close to the final cap. We were running heavy-soldier-medic on the cart though, and teams might have been uneven. You should take a look at the balance on stage 2 anyways though, and make sure it's actually good