Boxing Sack

Model Boxing Sack 1.1

DioJoestar

L2: Junior Member
Jul 1, 2014
Boxing Sack - A not finished boxing sack with team colors for the respawn rooms

A not finished boxing sack with team colors for the respawn rooms I found in an old HDD. Includes the sack and a support, with an axis in the chains for a dynamic prop (in case you manage to work a realistic constraint/ballsocket).

The texture inst finished. Includes the next files:

Original .blend, Original AO TGA, all .SMD files (both models, lods and phys), Original .PSD, and .QC files for compile.

If you use this in your map let me know. If you edit the models and upload them here or in other site, credit me.

View attachment 75048

Werewolf

Probably not a real Werewolf
aa
Apr 12, 2011
How come you've uploaded it before you've completed it? I know pretty much every map gets uploaded in a WIP state, and assets like props will get updated occasionally, but I've never seen someone upload a WIP asset before.

I'm not criticizing, I'm just curious.

ficool2

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 28, 2017
Would be interesting to use this with some constraints, though I'm thinking that players might get stuck on it (unless there is a way to make it non solid to players and damageable at the same time)

G.bo

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 24, 2017
I can imagine this being used for an official "Heavy Boxing League" map for detailing. I love this prop, even in an unfinished state.

DioJoestar

Jul 1, 2014
How come you've uploaded it before you've completed it? I know pretty much every map gets uploaded in a WIP state, and assets like props will get updated occasionally, but I've never seen someone upload a WIP asset before.

I'm not criticizing, I'm just curious.

As I said, is an abandoned prop I had in a very deep location of an old HDD. Before deleting it, since it is almost done, I uploaded it here in case that becomes useful to someone.

Would be interesting to use this with some constraints, though I'm thinking that players might get stuck on it (unless there is a way to make it non solid to players and damageable at the same time)

I did something weird that almost worked (lost the vmf) but the problem was the sack spinning in his Z axis while balancing as a lamp.

DioJoestar

Jul 1, 2014
Mesh and texture update ready to being used.

render.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Chains-

L1: Registered
Mar 20, 2019
I tried the models and they look amazing. I ended up using them in my map pl_yosai and I added a mention in the credits for your models as well. Keep up the good work.

rUHP9BA.jpg