Assignment Frenzy #5: Arena

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
WELL, let me just go read the OP for you shall I?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HMMM...

NO, says right there what the name should be, precisely.

Sergis

L666: ])oo]v[
aa
Jul 22, 2009
woah SICK BURN

I_Ain_t_Even_Mad.jpg

English Mobster

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 10, 2011
Ravidge, next time could you please announce the contest on a Friday and have the deadline be Sunday (for a 72-hour contest like in this case)? I really wanted to work on this, but I got so busy with school and work and a million other things that I only managed to get about 3 hours' worth of work in.

Sep 12, 2008
/facedesk

I was thinking: "oh let's do this assignment". I check the thread: deadline is already over.

*cries*

Terwonick

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 25, 2010
Ravidge, make a list of all the entries and then put downloads next to their names and then upload them all to the server and make it the rotation for a couple of days and a day after it starts alert the guys at valve and make them have a blog post about it so we get a few good days of testing straight in a row!

(oh, and one more thing, don't DQ me for the stuff I informed you about in the PM)

Tekku

aa
Aug 31, 2008
Ravidge, make a list of all the entries and then put downloads next to their names and then upload them all to the server and make it the rotation for a couple of days and a day after it starts alert the guys at valve and make them have a blog post about it so we get a few good days of testing straight in a row!

(oh, and one more thing, don't DQ me for the stuff I informed you about in the PM)

Doubt that something minor like this would even deserve a mention on the blog.
And noone would want to play unfinished arena maps (Considering the 350 obj limit, even less chances someone would want to play them) , neither would i want to do that. Having 2 tests max, if any, would be enough, to play those few arena maps. Doubt that there are more than 5 entries anyways.

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
I'm allowed to be busy. As people probably have noticed by now (HA! as if), I haven't even been on steam for I don't know how long.

Tomorrow I'll get this on track again, sorry for the delay.