Artpass Contest Favourites.

moroes

L1: Registered
Jul 24, 2010
Waw ! I just tested all the map and there are some really amazing pieces!

Good work at all!

My favorites...hard hard choices! I'm thinking at that :

Firsts places :

- artpass_acegikmo

OR

- artpass_languid

> Acegikmo made a map which is completely fresh for the game. It's really original and my first words when I saw it was "Waaaaw... o_O " (you know, these kind of wow moments we have sometimes in games ^^ )
He made a completely new place which is more like a wet city style!

> Languid is also really good! I loved his environment with only existing props. His geometry was also good and he has removed the claustrophobic sensation with some good points of view...that's nice! My only complaint is that the red base is a little too poor compared to your exteriors)

Second :

- artpass_honeymustard

> Honeymustard you have my points for the second place because it's beautiful and well detailed with nice sky ^^

Third place :

- artpass_spud

> Spud, you made something fresh in your map! I liked you farm style with the little red tractor! ^^
I hesitated a long time between you or Honeymustard for the second or the third places ;-)

And for the others it was difficult to make my choice...I'm thinking at 3dnj (a full detailed map) , YM (nice props and mansion), dabeatzproject (sad that you break the gameplay in some places), MrHappy (was a good surprise to be on the moon),...

Well, to finish this post, good works at all! You finished your map, so BRAVO ! ;)

Last edited: