ART PASS CONTEST Custom Models by Ethan K + Acumen

Boylee

pew pew pew
aa
Apr 29, 2008
Hey, could I requistion a rocking chair? It would work with a lot of themes, such as the Harvest Theme, Swamp Theme, and even the Alpine theme. It should appear hand crafted; makeshift. Kind of like the shelves in Viaduct. If done, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, if possible, would I be able to get a clipboard model? Like the one from computer_cart001. This isn't very neccessary. But I don't imagain it would take long.

A rocking chair would actually be a cool little prop for detail rooms.

As for the clipboard: 1 wood textured brush , 1 metal textured brush & 1 simple white overlay, et voilà!. Very easy to make.

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
ethan worked like 100 billion hours on the crane concept :D
i modeled the crane pit yesterday and hope to get a finalized concept today/tomorrow.
I'm sry that this didn't turn out as productive as we thought.

that's what you get when the concept guy does this for a living as well :D
with every freelance job his timeframe changes :/

BlueWave 319

L1: Registered
Jul 21, 2010
Just a list of what I think would be good ideas in general. Not saying "I want this on my desk by today.", just pitching ideas.

Corn Stalks. new grown, ripened, dying, harvested heaps.

BLU & RED evil lair carts

animated nerdy pencil pushers typing on old macs. or running down hallways quickly, comically droping papers behind them. (using the paper trail effect of the Intel.)

Old microphone, and old radios.

Sandbag barricades.

Long-bed trucks.

Office supplies: pencils, stacks of paper, staplers ect.

A step ladder.

Last edited:

cabritt

L1: Registered
May 27, 2010
In my artpass map the red base is a very james bond like alpine lair and there is a helicopter pad, however i have no helicopter for it
I would like to have one something like this if at all possible.
h-13_oh-13.jpg

more stuff

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Two small requests:

Either a water heater or a toilet. I made a little room under the stairs that right now has a drainhole on the floor and a sink on the wall opposite the stairs' undersides, and I want to either make it a utility room or a small bathroom. Your pick. If the heater, it should be grayish but not shiny like its larger Well/Gorge brethren, since it's going to be in a dingy room and attached to the single pipes. If the toilet, it should be essentially like the one already in the downloads, but with a black lid and an empty bowl :p

Shutters that roughly match the wooden doors in the game (spawnroom_door_left and spawnroom_door_right). Should be the right size for the windows on the building that has the boxcar sitting next to it, because that's where they'd be going.

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
Hey. Can someone make me a chalkboard model similar to models/props_2fort/chalkboard01 but without the drop down screen and the ruler please.

Pretty sure I saw one already made somewhere here before.