Abusing Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Berry is abusing her power due to her being buddy buddy with another admin and Berry is making my life hard on here. She is personal tacking me. I was testing out my map on the sever and then this guy comes in and changes the map on me without saying anything so I went in the chat saying why does this guy changes on me without saying anything. He thinks its justify saying that he made an imp but there was no announcement when he changed the map so how would I know that an imp was going on. Then when I saying that a person cant just changed the map on me, Berry comes in being buddy buddy with the other person and start abusing the power all because Berry was being buddy buddy with the other person. So now berry is just going ignore what i put on the table and just block this because it doesn't go with her way. If berry does this means that she is abusing the power. I would never change the map on another person without saying anything. When other people were on from the last imp that I was on in the same state as i was in now. Being the person testing out my map by waiting for people to join. They just went with the map that was on the sever and they did not change the map on me. But because Berry was on the chat with the person who changed my map and that they were buddy buddy with the person , berry allows it. Remember if Beery blocks this that means its a personal attack on me and beery is abusing the powers.

Staff edit: User was warned for this post. --Berry

Last edited by a moderator:

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
It was rude to change the map without warning you, but switching the map in preparation for an impromptu, let alone when only one person is playing on the server, isn't against the rules.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
It was rude to change the map without warning you, but switching the map in preparation for an impromptu, let alone when only one person is playing on the server, isn't against the rules.
I was waiting on the sever for people to join to help me test out my map. Its still breaking the rules. I was always told to never change the map unless everyone agrees to it.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Berry is abusing her power due to her being buddy buddy with another admin and Berry is making my life hard on here. She is personal tacking me. I was testing out my map on the sever and then this guy comes in and changes the map on me without saying anything so I went in the chat saying why does this guy changes on me without saying anything. He thinks its justify saying that he made an imp but there was no announcement when he changed the map so how would I know that an imp was going on. Then when I saying that a person cant just changed the map on me, Berry comes in being buddy buddy with the other person and start abusing the power all because Berry was being buddy buddy with the other person. So now berry is just going ignore what i put on the table and just block this because it doesn't go with her way. If berry does this means that she is abusing the power. I would never change the map on another person without saying anything. When other people were on from the last imp that I was on in the same state as i was in now. Being the person testing out my map by waiting for people to join. They just went with the map that was on the sever and they did not change the map on me. But because Berry was on the chat with the person who changed my map and that they were buddy buddy with the person , berry allows it. Remember if Beery blocks this that means its a personal attack on me and beery is abusing the powers.

Have you considered that maybe Berry is doing their job as a site admin, and that you're the one causing some issues/breaking rules/generally being annoying?

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Have you considered that maybe Berry is doing their job as a site admin, and that you're the one causing some issues/breaking rules/generally being annoying?
By attacking me when i did nothing wrong. I was waiting on players to join the map to help test out the map but then he just changes the map on me without announcing there was a Imp before changing the map.

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
You keep saying that, but its just an admin doing their job. Nothing about this is a personal attack, just bad timing
So then I should not be banned from the chat because she made the mistake on banning due to bad timeing.

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016
What

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
First off, I want to say that our staff and members have been very patient with you, so to simply make claims like these constantly is outrageous. Nobody cares if you're "different to anybody else" like you seem to think, and nobody is personally attacking you.

You were reminded several times that the server isn't your personal playground, and that the ability to change maps to your own so that you can drop bits of feedback is one that is a privilege and certainly not a right. They are our servers for hosting map test sessions, not for a person to do something that they can easily do on a local server. The issue isn't only that, it's that you feel as though you have the right to come into chat and whine despite being given reasonable responses each time.

Seeing as you keep going on about "being attacked", I'd like to also flip the tables and say constantly calling me out for simply doing my job is more an attack on me than it is on you.

Reconsider your attitude or staff action will only increase.

Edit: You will be unbanned from chat in one week.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
I would also like to add that as a VIP you're more than welcome to run and host your own impromptu on the server and put your map first in the list. You have that power, and can ask any staff member to make an announcement for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.