3hr Heatmap Marathon Map Test

InstantMuffin

L2: Junior Member
May 26, 2014
A map like the attached might be useful for map designers with fewer data to go on. Filter by team. Optional filter by class. The dot represents killer location, the line terminus is the killed player.
Magenta/cyan colours for clarity, rather than red/blue.
The example shown below is a quickie.
I just think this might help identify overpowered locations.
attachment.php

Nice, this looks great. Ill definitely look into that!

Anyway, in a nutshell:

There's been a falling out between me and Frozen. I dont want to go into the details, but I am somewhat "unhappy" with what he said about plugin developers on KritzKast, and there's been a fight about this and the resulting talk on how each person handles this towards the other.

The result: We parted ways. As such, there won't be any direct contact between him and me. It just wouldn't work for us and the plugin I want you to have.

If people still want this, they can add me directly via steam where we continue collecting ideas until I have found a suitable website/whatever to centralize this.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/InstantMuffin/

Last edited:

RubbishyUser

L7: Fancy Member
Feb 17, 2013
Damn, that's a shame. I recommend creating a steam group that we can join so you can announce new screenshots and the like. Also, would you still be able to keep a thread here on tf2maps for general purposes? We are your largest audience, after all.