Three separate carts, each carrying a Red-owned CP, roll slowly from Red spawn to Blu spawn.
Defend the carts as they move towards Blu base. Win condition: a cart reaches the end of its track
Stop the carts permanently by capturing their CPs. Temporarily slow a cart to half of its max speed by standing on its CP. Win condition: all three points are captured
- Carts begin moving automatically when the setup timer ends.
- Due to the nature of this gamemode, a master round timer is impossible to implement. Consider other ways to convey round time, such as audio cues when a cart reaches a certain milestone along its track.
- Each cart is equipped with a team_train_watcher outline that disables upon capture to help players locate the carts that are still active.
- Large env_sparks are enabled under a cart's wheels when Blu is standing on the control point to indicate that it is moving at 50% speed. This is controlled via a Blu-filtered trigger_multiple, and not capture progress.
- TF2 rarely has more than two concurrent objectives; this mode has three. Maps should probably be relatively small with interlacing tracks so that players can move between objectives easily.