A snowy industrial koth map.
Fixed custom models packing.
- Updated the flank so that one team has a drop down where the main path used to be. The other way to get through the flank requires going inside the labs building with the stair case, funneling them near the front entrance of the point.
- The main entrance the the point was moved to be a little more to the center.
- The lab entrance was moved closer to the main door.
- Small layout/detail pass on the highground backrooms for red and blue
- Pass on the health kits.
- Medium kits were placed out front of the point that are visible from the middle path.
- Highground backrooms small kits replaced with medium kits.
- Moved the small ammo kit right outside the main doors to the point next to the small health kit inside next to the main doors.
- Removed the small ammo kit inside next to the side doors.
- Removed the flank medium kits and blocked off...
- Pushed in a few buildings around 128 units to tighten up some of the areas.
- Replaced the razor wire fence with a brick wall
- Added a shack to block some sightlines from the flank
- Updated the buildings that contained the medium health/ammo packs to be smaller and easier to access.
- Moved over and made smaller the main entrance.
- Removed railings around the point.
- Moved the computers flanking the point to be centered on both sides as opposed to staggered.
- The spawn area has been revamped so it it less of a sawmill rip off.
- Moved the spawn to be more central to the two main paths.
- The flank area has been pushed out 256 units which should increase the amount of time it takes to flank by a bit.
- Removed the wood bridge thing accross the rocks and just put the med kit by the ammo kit.
- Increased the size of the battlements room.
- Blocked off some unnecessary rooms.
Some small detail and clipping updates.
Biggest change was reducing the cap time.