Managed to gather up the willpower to finally put out a Release Candidate. There aren't actually that many changes; mostly bug fixes and minor visual improvements.
* changed some detailing and removed some clutter to hopefully increase fps
* changed some func_details to func_lod
* fixed some clipping errors
* fixed some floating props
* added some ambient sounds
* easter eggs!
And in case anyone's wondering about that Arena version I had tested the other day: I was hoping to release that at the same time as this, but packing issues has set that back a bit, so I'll be putting that out a bit later on (to not much fanfare, I imagine)
There, I just announced that a project is being delayed. If only the TF Team could manage that.