The first version outside of the 72hr jam, Alpha 6 splits the one capture point that was in the center of the map into two. One located outside the main building in the Harbor the second next to a cliff in the "Crown" area.
SORRY STAFF! I FORGOT I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO UPDATE UNTIL YET!
Full Change Log:
- The original capture point in the center of the map was removed and replaced with two capture zones both on separate timers to encourage players to move around the map.
- The time between being able to capture has is now a random value between 15 and 25 seconds.
- The time where capture zones are open are set to a static 32 seconds
- A short 10 second timer starts at the beginning of a game to compensate for players leaving spawn
- The money dropped when players die is now a small pile, not a medium
- Various detailing mostly around the middle of the map
- The ramps leading the Harbor capture area were widened
- Changed the fences on the sand piles to open up the area a bit more
- Added a small building adjacent to the cliff in the Crown area with a small ammo and health packs
- Added a small porch area in front of the new crown building which has a medium health pack
- Removed some cover around the new capture zone
- Shifted player respawns to be in the middle of the area to allow for quicker access to Crown and the main courtyard
- Added a small custom texture to detail the map objectives
- Added a missing clip brush in the middle of the map
- Fixed an error where capturing money wouldn't reward Red with any points