I want to give thanks to everyone who helped test this map and a thank you to all who gave feedback while playtesting. Playing this map in the imps was always a blast, with the exception of the koth version. My deepest apologies to the brave souls who played that. Thanks everyone, this Jam was a blast and I look forward to the one in the winter!
A5 gives Houndpits a good visual overhaul, no longer does the map look depressing gray, now it looks a little bit over saturated.
- The maximum amount of points needed to capture is now 85 (3 points per players with a base of 13)
- The wait timer on the capture zone has been increased to 35 seconds, previously 30 seconds
- The dark sky has cleared to reveal "sky_well_01", a truly beautiful sight
- Visual overhaul in both lighting and texture usage mostly around the center of the map
- When the capture zone deactivates the doors open much slower, preventing some cheap deaths
- Players now spawn in the center of their spawn room instead of being directly in front of the harbor exit
- Placed a func_nobuild over all the water in the harbor area of the map
- Added some streetlight/spotlights around and in the "Crown" area
- More skybox clipping errors
- Increased the texture scale of the dirt around the capture zone