A9 Update, I wanna name it the simplification update, but in a way I dunno how accurate it is.
- Redid the bridge to be so much more simple as it was a major complaint
- Made the ground below the bridge higher up
- Added cover on the control point, this should encourage the far bridge to allow players to kinda sneak around and attack from a different angle
- To compensate, i've re-opened the path behind the control point but made it a drop off, players can't get back up
- added a little roof thing so people can jump from blu spawn on stage 1 to the building
- On stage 1 added a path for the right side to get up with
- Removed the long hallway on stage 1's spawn area to better separate the areas
- Made the medium healthpack small, to better delay attackers
- simplified the geometry for red team on the spawn area
- On stage 2 I sealed off the higher exit (looking into removing the brush completely and making the area super open, but testing will be needed so far
- Blocked off the path from inside the cylinder
These changes should hopefully make the defenders have an easier time, and make the layout easier to navigate.
The map is nearing the BETA phase, or enough for me to want to put it there (as a majority of the layout i'm happy to set in stone, if anyone has any major feedback I'd love to get it sooner than later to know wheather to delay it or not.