- Fixed up some of the roads that I thought were "bad" due to old building techniques I did.
- Added two sewer cover overlays on the road to make it look "nicer".
- Resized some things that were sticking out of the skybox. (Man I was terrible back then.)
- Experimenting with a HL2 overlay near the middle section.
- Added some clipping to the arrow ramps near spawn because I forgot to add some
- Fixed some barely noticeable misplaced textures with proper ones.
And that's about it for now, sorry for the long wait, I just lost the VMF files for this map due to an incident. I would like to thank Necro for converting the BSP file I had to a VMF so I could work on this map again.
I do plan on trying to fix that skybox because a few of you have told me that the map is in full bright, then afterwards I plan on getting this map into play testing.
Till next time.