The Mayann Project

Diva Dan

hello!
aa
Mar 20, 2016
I'll make a big song and dance about our asset pack once it's ready, so you won't miss it.[/QUOTE]

so excited for another content pack. the swamp and construction themes are fun to play with and this theme will allow for even more creativity!

Nov 2, 2010
This is looking very promising. If anyone has any near-finished maps with decent, tested gameplay I'd love to have a crack at detailing them when the asset pack is released. Here's some of the detailing I did for Reactor and Rapture.

FerJox22

L1: Registered
Jul 7, 2014
I see a Special Delivery map with the idol as the flag. Might work on one soon but might never get to see the light of day for RC1. Still, #hope.

Joshenkstone

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
soo I wanna make a taunt or a map.
I just don't really have any good ideas for a taunt.

Bogdy

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 13, 2014
I just don't really have any good ideas for a taunt.
Indiana Jones-style whipping.

Also, because of this I might reconsider working on that map I wanted to make for the 72hr Jam that got lost, now that my PC doesn't crash anymore.

Joshenkstone

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
How about a taunt for Soldier where he pulls out a map and reads it from the wrong side, turning it over in confusion?
That would be realy cool.
Now i just have to find a map model.o_O

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
Oh wow, and here I thought I was the only one considering SD for this, now I'm not sure if I should make an SD map when others are making one as well.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
SD and CTF are very obvious choices given that looting is so ingrained into our culture when it comes to ancient ruins. That doesn't make them bad choices. In fact, that's probably what makes them good choices. The gameplay backs up the narrative that backs up the setting.