Personality Test.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
The reason I don't like this test is because there is no "Maybe" or "Sometimes" option... But for a y/n test this is decent... I think I'm more "caring and sympathetic" than this test makes me out to be.

I think the reason some people are having difficulty with this test is because they are so young and have few life experiences to reference when answering and/or interpreting the questions. There are a few questions i'd have probably put a "sometimes/maybe" in if the option was there, but with some careful consideration i realise there are trends i lean towards.

Also it's the extraverts who seem to have trouble answering some of the questions which actually makes a lot of sense since introverts inherently understand themselves better. You can understand why just by reading the definitions of personalities with extraversion tendancies, which explains that there are few reference points for you to successfully make. Or something like that, i'm having to paraphrase from memory. Just read the definitions.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Also it's the extraverts who seem to have trouble answering some of the questions which actually makes a lot of sense since introverts inherently understand themselves better.

I get what you're saying but, I'm not THAT young (relatively speaking), I defenitly had enough experience to answer most to all of the questions... And I defenitly understand better than most... I just don't understand myself in yes or no questions.

If that makes sense? Not trying to argue or anything, I'm just saying that there really isn't any accurate way to say determine someones personality with a yes or no question set.

Yacan1

D I G I T A L I N F L U E N C E R
aa
Nov 7, 2010
Your Type is:
ISTP
Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
67 12 1 44

You are:
distinctively expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

I can live with that. I guess.

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Your Type is
INFP

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
33 25 12 11

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
89 50 12 1

You are:
very expressed introvert
slightly expressed judging personality

grazr

aa
Mar 4, 2008
I'm just saying that there really isn't any accurate way to say determine someones personality with a yes or no question set.

I didn't realise you were a psycologist.

Honestly, even if people aren't happy with the results they still consider them to be pretty accurate. This isn't a horroscope. Even those who've covered this during compulsory/supplimentary education and considered their personalities seem to have gotten exactly the results they predicted so it seems pretty fair to me.

Last edited:

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
33 38 62 44

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
67 25 38 33

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
Kind of bothers me how the test doesn't do a very good job of explaining what the result you get actually means.

And by that I mean just copying and pasting the 4 letters and "You are:" box doesn't tell anyone shit.

grazr

aa
Mar 4, 2008
Kind of bothers me how the test doesn't do a very good job of explaining what the result you get actually means.

And by that I mean just copying and pasting the 4 letters and "You are:" box doesn't tell anyone shit.

Each result page has a hyper link that forwards you to 2-3 different published citations of what each personality type means, along with another that lists famous people who match your personality.

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
Each result page has a hyper link that forwards you to 2-3 different published citations of what each personality type means, along with another that lists famous people who match your personality.

Yeah the replies in here just don't seem to show people understood that

Terwonick

Aug 25, 2010
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
67 50 50 22

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
distinctively expressed extravert
moderately expressed feeling personality

Jan 20, 2010
Your Type is
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
11 75 50 22

You are:
slightly expressed extravert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

I clicked on the thing telling me what an ENTP is, says it's an "Inventor" and this part scared me a bit:

"Inventors often have a lively circle of friends and are interested in their ideas and activities. They are usually easy-going, seldom critical or carping.*"

Describes me to a tee in social situations. These things are hardly scientific, but they do get a lot of things right, even if it's just by throwing a lot of darts at a huge target.

Moose

Nov 4, 2009
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
11 1 50 56

More than the other Artisans, Composers are in tune with their senses, and so have a sure grasp of what belongs, and what doesn't belong, in all kinds of works of art. While the other Artisans are skilled with people, tools, and entertainment, Composers have an exceptional ability-seemingly inborn-to work with subtle differences in color, tone, texture, aroma, and flavor.

Although Composers often put long, lonely hours into their artistry, they are just as impulsive as the other Artisans. They do not wait to consider their moves; rather, they act in the here and now, with little or no planning or preparation. Composers are seized by the act of artistic composition, as if caught up in a whirlwind. The act is their master, not the reverse. Composers paint or sculpt, they dance or skate, they write melodies or make recipes-or whatever-simply because they must. They climb the mountain because it is there.

lol

Mr.Blob

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jun 12, 2009
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
11 12 62 44

You are:

slightly expressed intuitive personality
distinctively expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Turbo Lover

Fight me under Glasgow Central Station
aa
Feb 15, 2011
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
33 38 12 22

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed sensing personality
slightly expressed thinking personality

Someone decode this riddle for me.

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
1 38 12 44

You are:
moderately expressed perceiving personality

One of those links said:
Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say three or four percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

Famous champions said:
Franz Joseph Haydn
Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)
Will Rogers
Buster Keaton
Theodor "Dr." Seuss Geisel (The Cat in the Hat)
Mickey Rooney
James Dobson ("Focus on the Family")
Andy Rooney
Carol Burnett
Paul Harvey
Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched)
Bill Cosby (Ghost Dad)
Dom Delouise, actor
Dave Thomas, owner of Wendy's hamburger chain
Lewis Grizzard, newspaper columnist
I. King Jordan, past president of Gallaudet University
Martin Short, actor-comedian
Meg Ryan, actor (When Harry Met Sally)
Robin Williams, actor, comedian (Dead Poet's Society, Mrs. Doubtfire)
Sandra Bullock, actor (Speed, While You Were Sleeping)
Robert Downey Jr.(Ironman)
Alicia Silverstone (Clueless)
Sinbad
Andy Kaufman
Regis Philbin
Will Smith

The test is not bullshit in my case obviously

Last edited: